WEBSITE TERMS-OF-USE AGREEMENT
Last updated: March 20, 2023
Acceptance of the Agreement
Minors Prohibited: Our Website may have adult-oriented material, and the Website is thus not intended for children. Only individuals who are at least 18-years old and who have reached the age of majority where they live may access our Website. We forbid all individuals who do not meet these age requirements from accessing our Website. By using this Website, you state that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Model, you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with this agreement, you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Section 230(d) Notice: Under 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), you are notified that parental control protections (including computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may help in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. You may find information about providers of these protections on the Internet by searching “parental control protection” or similar terms. If children have access to your computer, please restrain their access to sexually explicit material using these products, which we provide for informational purposes only and do not endorse: CYBERsitter™ | Net Nanny® | CyberPatrol | ASACP.
Changes to the Agreement
Este acuerdo está sujeto a cambios en cualquier momento. Los cambios son efectivos cuando se publican en este sitio sin previo aviso a cada suscriptor.
Your continued use of the Website after the posting of the revised agreement means that you agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We may withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of this agreement and comply with it.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat that information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and you will not provide any other person with access to this Website or parts of it using your username, password, or other security information. You will promptly notify us of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We may disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any part of this agreement.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of it) are owned by the Model, the Model’s licensors, or other providers of that material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
This agreement permits you to use the Website for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of those materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download or print a copy of any part of the premium content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, on condition that you agree to be bound by the Company’s end user license agreement for those applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take those actions as are enabled by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of this agreement, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Model. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by this agreement is a breach of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Model’s name, the Model’s logo, the Website’s domain name, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are the Model’s service marks, trademarks, and trade names. You must not use those marks without the Model’s written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the service marks, trademarks, or trade names of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this agreement. You must not use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in this agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material our written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Model, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Model or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you must not:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Buying Digital Content Individually
The Website may offer you the ability to buy digital content on an individual basis. The price of the digital content will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. It is your responsibility to check the price before buying digital content.
We accept payment through our third-party payment processor. You must pay for the digital content before you download it.
If you think an invoice is wrong, please contact us promptly to let us know. If you fail to notify us within 30 days of receiving the invoice, you waive any disputed charges. We will correct any mistakes in an invoice and credit them against your future purchases.
Price Changes. We may adjust pricing for our service or any components of it in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole discretion.
Taxes. You are responsible for applicable federal, national, state, provincial, or local sales or use taxes, value-added taxes (VAT), or similar taxes or fees payable with your purchase.
Refunds. All sales and transactions are final. Once you pay for digital content, it is nonrefundable and there are no refunds because all our videos are virtual and be watched in 8 and 10 minutes and you get access to your videos as soon as you make the payment. For that reason, we recommended you should see the trailer before making your purchase.
If you believe exceptional circumstances exist for a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the circumstances you believe merit a refund. We are not making any promise that we will offer you a refund. If we issue a refund at our sole discretion, we will issue that refund in the form of a credit to your Wallet Credit balance to be used in another purchase. We will not make refunds in the form of cash, check, or transfers bank The provision of a refund in one instance does not entitle you to a refund in the future for similar instances, nor does it require us to issue refunds in the future under any circumstance.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, on condition that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited parts of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms we provide with respect to those features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or parts of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Otherwise, take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other part of this agreement.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in this agreement.
You will cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
Links from the Website
We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate in your country. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from countries that prohibit adult-oriented content, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Model nor any person associated with the Model is making any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Website. Neither the Model nor anyone associated with the Model represents or warrants that the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation of Liability; Release
The Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers and service providers will not be liable to you for any of the following:
(a) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the Materials (including User Contributions).
(b) Personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to and using the Website or the Materials (including User Contributions).
(c) Materials (including User Contributions) or conduct that is infringing, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous, abusive, invasive of privacy, or illegal.
(d) Unauthorized access to or use of our servers and any personal or financial information stored in them, including unauthorized access or changes to your account, submissions, transmissions, or data